- The information we collect and how it is used
- When you order a web hosting plan we need to know your name, e-mail address, billing addresses, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date (if paying by credit card). This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- When you submit a contact for sales or technical support we also ask for your e-mail address and telephone number so we can reply to your questions. We can not reply without at least receiving your email address.
- From time to time we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new or updates to our products and services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please send us an email and we'll be happy to remove your name from our updates list.
- For your protection we require identification when you submit a request to change your web hosting plan services (such as add/remove features or upgrade/downgrade your account), replace a lost password or other account information, or cancel service. You must provide either the server ID and password for your account or the last 4-digits of the credit card you are using for your account. This information is only used to verify your identity in order to authenticate your request.
- How PSL Hosting protects customer information
- All credit card orders placed from our site use a 128-bit secure web server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, no records are kept online and all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
- We never use mass unsolicited email promotions ("spam").
- Certain internet marketing services or strategies (such as newsgroups, Free-For-All links, or certain forums) may automatically generate and send an email message to someone viewing the post, a member of the group or when the note about our site is submitted to the service. This is beyond the control of PSL Hosting and is not done intentionally. We do not purposely use unsolicited or mass email products and/or services.
- A word about "Cookies"
- Our affiliated merchants
Ocean View Host, in association with a wide variety of internet merchants, is pleased to offer you a array of additional items and services we think you will find helpful. We have carefully selected merchants from among the largest and most trusted stores on the internet. If you have any questions regarding your privacy when ordering from these merchants please refer to the privacy statement at the affiliated merchant's web site.
- Does PSL Hosting disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- PSL Hosting does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others for any reason.
These terms are subject to change without notice.
- In conclusion
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make hosting at PSL Hosting possible and to serve your overall web hosting experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
- Your consent
- Your comments?
- PSL Hosting welcomes your questions and comments about privacy as well as the rest of our site.
Was this answer helpful?
The following terms and conditions apply to all accounts serviced by PSL Hosting and Business...
Business Network Doctors offers a 15 day money back guarantee for anyone not completely satisfied...
It has come to our attention that some domain name registrar services (registrars are the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution