Terms of Service Agreement
The following terms and conditions apply to all accounts serviced by PSL Hosting and Business Network Doctors:
PSL Hosting and Business Network Doctors reserve the following service rights:
- No pornographic or adult oriented materials or links to such materials.
- No pirated software or links to such materials.
- No hackers programs, archives or links to such materials.
- No warez sites or links to such materials.
- No content that may be considered prejudicial or abrasive to a individuals Race, Creed or Color.
- No business of any illegal nature may be transacted on our servers.
- The following activities are not permitted on server packages:
- We do not allow customers to install their own chat rooms.
- We do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
- We do not allow MP3 files on our servers.
- We do not allow spamming or unsolicited email to be sent from our servers or to be sent referring to any domain name or email address maintained on one of our server packages.
- We do not allow email lists or bulk email software to be sold on our servers.
- Any background running programs must first be approved and may incur additional charges depending on the amount of system resources they use.
- Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a Business Network Doctors server or another customer of Business Network Doctors is strictly prohibited.
- No account shall use more than 25% of a system's resources without prior approval.
- Additional data transfer capacity beyond the included amount may be purchased monthly for $3 per Gig.
- After the initial 30 day guarantee period has elapsed hosting charges are not prorated for cancellations. The customer may be billed for a full month of service regardless of when the account is closed after the initial guarantee period.
- Domain name registration and/or transfer fees are non-refundable.
- For your protection all requests to change your hosting account services (including but not limited to upgrade/downgrade account, add/remove services and/or additional features) or cancel services must include either your server's password (the one we emailed you when you signed up) or the last 4-digits of the credit card you are using for billing your account. Service change or cancellation requests can not be processed until this identifying information has been received.
- The customer is solely responsible for ensuring the features offered in the server hosting package he/she has purchased satisfy his/her web hosting requirements including but not limited to the operating system, shopping cart system, secure server, email facilities, mailing list facilities and development languages and/or tools. The customer agrees to indemnify and "hold harmless" Business Network Doctors and PSL Hosting, their owners, officers, employees, authorized representatives and their assigns from any delays, losses and/or additional costs resulting from the services not meeting the customer's requirements, customer's incomplete and/or misunderstanding of the services provided.
- 1 month free hosting on Annual Basic plan: The customer pays for 12 months of web hosting in advance and receives the 13th month (last month) of hosting for free.
- 1 month free hosting on Annual Standard, Advanced, Enterprise, E-Commerce and E-Commerce Plus web hosting plans: The customer pays for 11 months of web hosting in advance and receives the 12th month (last month) of hosting for free.
- Domain Renewal fees for domain names registered through our domain registrar (or moved to our registrar): Fees are billed directly to the customer by us. The customer will be notified via email (sent to the email address you give us when you signed up for service) at least 60 days prior to the domain name expiring. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep track of when their domain name(s) expire and to pay the renewal fee(s) on time to keep the domain name(s) active. Further, it is the customer's responsibility to reply to domain renewal notification email in a timely fashion to keep their domain name active. Note: We do not send domain name renewals via postal mail ("snail mail")! Any domain name renewal notices you receive via postal mail do not come from us. Click Here for more information about this type of mailing.
- Customers who choose to use their own domain name registrar service (i.e. a domain registrar service other than the one used by PSL Hosting) are solely responsible for setting up and maintaining the domain name and related information (e.g. DNS server entries, contact information, billing information etc.) on the other service. PSL Hosting is not responsible for any problems or issues that may arise with using another domain name registrar (including but not limited to slow DNS setup, configuration problems, compatibility, incorrect billing, lost passwords, additional charges by the domain registrar etc).
- Renewal fees for domain names not registered with our registrar service: Fees are the responsibility of the customer to keep track of when the name expires and to pay the renewal fee(s) on time to keep the domain names active.
- Annual web hosting accounts: Accounts will automatically renew on your 1 year anniversary date (i.e. 1 year from the date you signed up with your Annual web hosting plan). The hosting charges will be the prevailing rate on the anniversary date for your account type. Your account will continue on the monthly plan unless you specifically contact us to renew for another Annual plan period.
- Merchant Account Services are provided via association with Authorize.net. These services are offered to customers as a compliment to our web hosting services. They are not a service of PSL Hosting or Business Network Doctors. and are separate from web hosting services. Customers are not required to use the merchant account services of Authorize.net in order to have a web hosting account with PSL Hosting (i.e. customers may select and use another merchant account service). However, if the customer uses their own merchant account provider it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the merchant account functions as desired.
- Email spam and virus filter services are provided by Declude & Zerohour who is solely responsible for the service. Neither PSL Hosting or Business Network Doctors warranty and/or guarantee the service.
- At this time PSL Hosting and Business Network Doctors do not provide telephone technical support. Support is provided by email only. Please do not call our Sales Team for technical inquiries or technical support issues. Our Sales Team is unable to investigate, answer or resolve technical support issues nor can they forward your call to our Technical Support Team. Instead, please see our Support Page to contact our Technical Support Team.
- In order to offer, provide and/or fulfill the products and services of PSL Hosting a number of software system products (including but not limited to shopping carts, server control software, operating systems, scheduling packages etc) are employed from a wide range of other vendors and providers. While we believe these software system products are of high quality we do not guarantee their trustworthiness or consistency. There remains the possibility of unknown problems and/or faults with these systems. In all cases the customer (including non-purchasing users of our web site) agree to indemnify and "hold harmless" Business Network Doctors and Ocean View Host, their owners, employees, official representatives, and their assigns from any claims resulting from loss, damages, delays, misdirection or erroneous information resulting from such problems or faults.
- In all cases the customer agrees to indemnify and "hold harmless" Business Network Doctors and PSL Hosting, their owners, officers, employees, authorized representatives and their assigns from any delays, losses and/or additional costs (either direct or indirect) resulting from interruptions in service caused by the customer failing to receive, take notice of, respond to and/or comply with any renewal notices and/or renewal instructions sent to the customer. This also includes, but is not limited to, the customer incorrectly and/or improperly renewing service(s), and/or any technical problems or "Acts of God" that may delay and/or prevent timely renewal.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service please contact us. These terms are subject to change without notice.
- If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed it will result in grounds for account deactivation.
- PSL Hosting and Business Network Doctors reserves the right to remove any account with 10 days prior notice.
- In all cases Business Network Doctors will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of any of these policies and/or conditions.
- If any part of your contact and/or billing information changes (such as your email address, billing address, telephone number, credit card information etc) it is the responsibility of the customer to promptly notify PSL Hosting and Business Network Doctors of the changes. Improper contact and/or billing information may result in suspension and/or deactivation of your account.
- Although daily system back-ups are performed, no guarantees are made as to the effectiveness, accuracy and/or security of the backup. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure he/she keep complete, timely and accurate backups of all his/her own files uploaded to our servers.
- Files and/or data (including but not limited to web pages, scripts, graphics, data files and databases) on any account that is suspended or cancelled due to non-payment may not necessarily be recoverable. In all cases the customer bears the full responsibility for any losses of files and/or data (or any business or related losses) incurred due to suspensions and/or cancellations for non-payment.
- From time to time we may notify customers about important functionality changes to our web site, new or updates to our products and services, and special offers we think they will find valuable. By purchasing a server hosting package the customer agrees to receive these notices. If you prefer not receive this information please contact us and we'll be happy to remove your name from our updates list.
- By purchasing a server hosting package the customer:
- Acknowledges having read and understood these terms and conditions.
- Agrees to all of the above terms and conditions.
- No part of these terms or the services provided is to be considered a contract.
- In all cases the customer agrees to indemnify and "hold harmless" Business Network Doctors and Ocean View Host, their owners, officers, employees, authorized representatives and their assigns from any liability, losses, claim or claims resulting from the use of your Business Network Doctors web server, any 3rd party software (including but not limited to scripts, packages, bulletin boards and E-commerce systems) pre-installed or you install into your hosting account and from "Acts of God".
It is the customer's responsibility to review these terms and policies periodically for any changes and/or revisions.
Was this answer helpful?
At PSL Hosting we are committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we...
Business Network Doctors offers a 15 day money back guarantee for anyone not completely satisfied...
It has come to our attention that some domain name registrar services (registrars are the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution